GDPR/CCPA News for Oracle Users, DPIAComply-Oracle-Compliancy-Proxy for eCommerce, Website, Big Data, Production Applications! Our suite of Proxy Servers, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, and Now Oracle, will provide immediate access to encrypted data by your eCommerce Websites, Applications and Big Data systems, with virtually no application modifications, just a simple Port change.
DPIAComply-Quick-Protect, Identifies and Encrypts Customers’ PII, switches eCommerce, Websites & priority applications to utilize our Proxy-Servers making it possible for your applications to conduct business as usual using encrypted Data Files. If breached, your Customers PII is Protected, and so are you.
– Complete Personal Data discovery, no randomizing.
– Automated Encryption of Personal Data, data in motion or at rest.
– We process JDBC, most every Data Types, Biometrics, OCR, & Hadoop.
– Functionality for Consent, “Right of Erasure/Usage.
– Process Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, HDFS, PDF, E-mail, Office & more.
There is a Compliance solution! https://lnkd.in/dgjsjah
#CCPA #GDPR #AWS #Cloud #Compliance #Breach #Hacker #Encryption #Oracle