CCPA, GDPR, Many Vendors may be misleading their customers, causing them to be confused about what Compliance really means.
Study a Vendor’s Claims; Do they automate a Compliance step or just point you in a general direction for you to figure out.
- Point to data needing Remediation, or COMPLETE Remediation (Encryption)
- Discuss Cookies as if they were legal consent, or discuss what legal consent is and how to manage receiving consent, or revocation of consent.
- Offer technology that keeps your ‘Business Applications’ functioning after your company assets are encrypted. eCommerce & Customer Centric applications need to access Encrypted Data.
- A means for Citizens to Request their rights & have them executed & delivered according to Regulations, such as Right of Erasure and Right of Information.
- Discovery of Structured data, PDF, Office Docs, OCR, Biometric, Big Data & others.
- Process 100% of the data in a timely manner & scale to Petabytes.
These items should be completed by Technology, not Consultancy, With technology, compliance may be possible in Months, versus years. DPIAComply’s technology can offer Compliance, in months. https://youtu.be/x1x96KTB7mc www.dpiacomply.com
#CCPA #GDPR #MySQL #Oracle #Spark #WordPress #Privacy #PII #Compliance #Facebook #Hackers