Be doubtful if 3rd party vendors, offering DPIA services/software, suggest this will make you nearly GDPR or CCPA Compliant. It doesn’t address the complex GDPR or CCPA Requirements. Completing a DPIA only means you have validated the locations of Personal Information and if extensive metadata is not stored it has very limited value. Below is a list of real requirements for becoming compliant for both GDPR and CCPA, two sets of very similar regulations.
- Encryption(protection) of Personal Information (including Indirect Identifiers)
- Discovery of Biometrics, OCR, Office, PDF, Mail, XML, IoT, HDFS, Big Data, RDBMS & others
- Right of Erasure (Deletion) or (Encryption)
- What information do you have about a customer (data, documents and images)?
- To whom have you sold, or disclosed that information.
- Have you collected Consent for use of that information?
BDRCyberAgency Proxy and BDR-Compliancy will have you well on your way to Compliancy, without interrupting your operational systems, in just weeks to months, where other solutions will take 3 to 5 years for GDPR and or CCPA.
#GDPR #CCPA #PROXY #Compliance #Spark #Biometrics #Hadoop #Apache #Cyber