GDPR/CCPA, Safeguard against a damaging breach caused by a Hyped Solution. BigDataRevealed will validate results at each point of delivery. Companies deliverables are missing key elements to defend from breaches harmful to you & your customers. You would not have these issues, with BigDataRevealed.
Here is a partial verification plan:
- Right of erasure, then what if;
- Restore from disaster recovery
- Ingest new legacy data
- IoT, Ingestion
- Encrypted, now decrypted, contains data that was to be erased?
- There are many ways Citizens data returns.
- See 2 for all types
- Encryption of all Personal Information;
- IoT, At Rest New Ingestion …
- PDF/ Office Files, XML
- OCR, email(.pst)
- Biometrics, Pictures, Medical & More
- Not just RDBMS/HDFS need Encryption
- Indirect Identifiers;
- Unless your capturing 100% of your companies data assets in one central location, you’re not getting accurate results
- Process production data (low degradation) in Spark memory
- Maintain a Metadata Catalog
- Point Of Sale, Link of decrypted business with compliant encrypted data
Steve Meister 847-440-4439
#GDPR #CCPA #Data Breaches #Cyberattacks #Risk #PII #Compliance #Cybersecurity #Spark #Hadoop #JDBC #Hype