GDPR / CCPA – Discovery and Encryption, Right of Erasure, Right of Information, $2,395 per quarter, even conduct your Data Protection Impact Assessment. You’ve read our articles and seen our product perform on videos, our product works and delivers as shown while using the most recent versions of Spark, Java 8, and Apache 3.1. We scale to process most any volume of data at tremendous speeds. We now process most JDBC compliant files directly in Spark / Apache memory. Compatible with Hortonworks and Cloudera.
Just select your JDBC RDBM from our list, indicate the specific citizens’ personal information and the general data patterns you seek to discover, and you are ready to process. BigDataRevealed will locate all the information requested, down to the rows and columns, using Spring Framework & Spark / Java APIs.
Your results will include;
- A file where all values that matched the specific customer information and all the general data patterns requested, have been encrypted.
- This file can be written to the Originating RDBMS or to Apache Hadoop’s HDFS.
- Metadata written to MySQL containing;
- The tables, columns and rows where the general data patterns were found
- The tables, columns and rows where the specific Citizen’s values were found
- The tables, columns and rows where values were deleted or encrypted
- A means to export any of this Information into Excel, or you own format, to send to the Citizen per their request, or for validation that their request was acted upon.
- Your staff can easily produce portions of a Data Protection Impact Assessment or validate current exposure levels and send warnings to those that need to remedy them.
- During the first 3 months, your staff will also have the ability to perform Discovery and Encryption against all other corporate data assets such as Office, XML or OCR documents, Emails, IoT, Biometrics (facial / object recognition) and many other data formats. BigDataRevealed will create the same Metadata for use in Steps 1 through 4 that can be used for GDPR or CCPA compliance.
We will be offering General GDPR / CCPA advice and BigDataRevealed implementation and usage training (on average 2-4 hours). We anticipate you will be able to complete steps 1-5 above for multiple file systems during your first 3 months. A flexible training schedule will be offered over the web 3-4 times a week at no charge.
Spark, JDBC, RDBMS Video – https://youtu.be/RvZdN7ZDZ80
Full Video Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3F-qrvOIOwDj4ZKBMmoTWA?view_as=subscriber
Pricing subject to change.
If interested, reach Steve 847-791-7838 Thank You Kindly
#CCPA #GDPR #Big Data #Data Compliance #PII #Facebook #Hadoop #AWS #Spark #IoT #California