CCPA – “Proposed Amendments to CCPA Could Provide Reprieve for AdTech Industry”. California Citizens take this short survey on simplifying CCPA Requests!
Should CCPA officials, or the Attorney General’s Office, establish a Portal for Citizens to make requests of all Companies that process citizen’s data collected in California? Is it unrealistic to expect a citizen to identify all the companies collecting their data?
- If a CCPA Portal existed would you;
- Make more CCPA Requests?
- Be more apt to report companies not satisfying your requests?
- Be more likely to become a whistle blower?
- If this Portal was run by a ‘Trusted ‘ company, not known for selling Personal Data, would you;
- Respect them for their efforts?
- Do more business with that company?
- Without a Centralized Requesting & Reporting CCPA Portal, would you;
- Only make CCPA requests for information from the large Social media & AdTech Companies?
- Attempt to identify the many smaller firms that collect your data from large AdTech & the internet?
847-440-4439 – Yes, I built such a portal https://youtu.be/3rLcQF5Wsgc
#CCPA #GDPR #Big Data #Data Compliance #PII #Facebook #Hadoop #AWS #Spark #IoT