GDPR- My next prediction, Major Court precedent cases will grow exponentially. I feel Data Protection Impact Assessment & Remediation (Encryption) Plans are a must to limit GDPR fines & the start of Remediation, even better. My plans execution below should prevail against most actions of the EU GDPR in the courts.

GDPR- My next prediction, Major Court precedent cases will grow exponentially. I feel Data Protection Impact Assessment & Remediation (Encryption) Plans are a must to limit GDPR fines & the start of Remediation, even better. My plans execution below should prevail against most actions of the EU GDPR in the courts. IAPP-EY-Gov Report, “a remarkable 19 percent feel full compliance is impossible”. I feel the other 81% are likely misstating or unaware of their readiness.

When a company delivers a thorough DPIA to a court derived from a Centralized Big Data File System ingested from all their Data Assets (phase1), accompanied with a Comprehensive Remediation plan (phase2),  with the start of Citizens Personal Data Encryption (phase3), this is more than the EU GDPR Regulators could likely, (discover, audit & oppose in court).

With use of my Technology, companies can deliver phases 1-3, to likely prevail in the courts. You can start Encrypting Citizens Personal Data & the design / discovery phase for point-of-sale (Vendor/Legacy Apps), analytics, Consent & right of erasure, then execute.

IAPP-EY source https://iapp.org/media/pdf/resource_center/IAPP-EY-Gov_Report_2018-FINAL.pdf

https://gdprapplication.blog/  https://gdprcompliacnymaster.blog/ 847.440.4439

https://youtu.be/iKENBHf6L_I

gdpr3legal700-400

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s